YARN BOMB CLUB GOES LIVE

The girls of the yarn bomb club at the college where I teach have been working hard and today was the day.
So while the rest of the class decorated and prepared the classroom for the Christmas party, some of us braved the cold to decorate one of the bleaker areas of the college grounds.
 

 We have crochet icicles


Pom poms
 

Lots and lots of pom poms

Granny squares


Hodge podge knitting
 

Jingle jangle dingle dangles
 

And a candy stripe crochet lamp post cosy


I think they may well have got the bug as they are already planning a bit of guerrilla knitting with a Valentines theme.
That's my girls!
Love Nora xxx

Comments

  1. I love the term 'guerrilla knitting'! I particularly like the lamp post cosy. Go girls! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must be so proud!
    Fab work indeed! X

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts