DAY TWENTY ONE.

 Rob'in, noun. Small brown bird with a red breast.

 
 I have been itching to make another embroidered collage since going to the Mrs Bertimus workshop at Hope and Elvis a few weeks ago.
Very happy with how this turned out and its making me feel very festive.
Which is lets face it never a bad thing! 

 

Plus it means I used up one of my ever growning collection of rusty old tins.

 

Which in turn makes room for more forsaken tins that look at me with sad eyes every time I venture into the Old Town in Hastings.
Love Nora xxx

Comments

  1. This is beautiful. We had a robin in our garden for a couple of years but the neighbour's cats got it. Robins always make me feel happy. They are such cheeky wee souls. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love LOVE LoVe your Robin
    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your embroidered robin tin is absolutely charming! I've never seen anything quite like it.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, as always...
    I'm curious, how many tins have you made so far ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. That robin rocks...is he/she machine or hand stitched? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ps, I have some rusty old tins you might like if we ever get round to that swap...shall we make it a New Year's treat (2015!) ? xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts