GRINNING LIKE A ...

Today I have been making prizes for the Secret Santa at college.
The only problem with being a tutor is that you have to make for not just one student, but one student from all three years.
Good job I like fiddling aboout with scapperty bits and bobs of fabric.

 
This year to keep in simple I am making pin cushions all round.

One of the students who's name I pulled from the hat has, or so my spys tell me a love of Alice in Wonderland.

 
Just a week to go, one down two to go. I shall have to get my spys back in action to find out what the others are in to.
Love Nora xxx

Comments

  1. This is beautiful. I love your embroidery. What a nice gift for your students. They are lucky to have such a nice tutor. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's going to be some very lucky students! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, this is such a thoughtful gift. They are so lucky to have you ...
    M x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts