HOW DID THAT HAPPEN? DAY FOUR

Apparently I have persuaded the students to form a yarn bombing society.
Apparently it involves me giving up my lunch hour to teach them how to knit and crochet.
It was really good fun!



  
 

I made some samples to get them kick started.


It was possibly a very good idea!


Some students have decided pom poms may be a better direction to follow next week, though personally I love the idea of crochet moustaches.


We have till the end of term.
We are hopeful there will be an amazing display to bring festive cheer to the stress filled pre assignment hand in atmosphere that will be prevailing amongst the tinsel.
Love Nora xxx

Comments

  1. You're an inspiration you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha brilliant, they look like they're a mad bunch!
    Jillxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to be in your class too!
    Julie xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too. Yarnbombing sounds like loads of fun and I would gladly give up all my lunchtimes if I could learn to crochet. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your classes seem so much fun!
    Can I enrol please?
    X

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts