Friday, 29 August 2014

STITCHED JOURNAL PROJECT AUGUST

Sometimes things surprise you.
Sometimes people surprise you.
Sometimes big, hairy, beardy, aggro folk punk musicians can also get their stitch on.




I took this picture of our beardy musical friend in the summer at a boro inspired quilting workshop I was running. 
I thought a granny, floral tablecloth silhouette was a fitting tribute.
He has also been known to knit.
Do pop over to check out what every one else has been up to this month.
Love Nora xx

8 comments:

  1. That is fab. Nice to see a bloke getting his Sew-jo workin'! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an inspiring idea! Can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a good effect, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving him but where's that beard gone?.....you are so clever making me sigh as usual...D xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this!!! So imaginative. Did he love it too? Kx

    ReplyDelete