LETS JUST CAKE A MESS.
OR THE SEARCH FOR THE GOLDEN ROLO.
Today the boys had some of their new friends over to play.
It was an important play date. 
It is the first one we have had here.
They are thankfully, (big breath, fingers and toes crossed) starting to settle in to their new school.
So cake was needed.









I particularly like the leaning tower of chocolate one.
Though with this much sugar in their systems I doubt if any of them will sleep much before a week next Thursday.
Love Nora xxxx

Comments

  1. All I can say is..."WOW!!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever you, these new friends will be back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cakes - I hope that no one was ill afterwards with all these sugary things. Thank you Nora, for visiting my blog (leaf and magnolia).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts