A NICE BIT OF SKIRT PART THE SECOND.
For those of you who have been kind enough to stick with me through these lean blogging times you may remember this post from earlier in the year.
Any hoo there was some fabric left over and a pile of hand appliqued doilies needing a new home.


After a lot of snip snip snipping I had a pleasingly large pile of sunshine yellow motifs.



Then there was lots of stitching in various shades of yellow.
Then we moved house and the skirt remained unphotographed but not unloved. 
This morning it was a. not raining and b. almost sunny.
So click click click and here it is another new skirt.





And the little photographer's assistant lurking in the background giving handy advice and direction.



Have a good week y'all!
Love Nora xxx

Comments

  1. Well just how gorgeous is that? I just want to munch that assistant of yours x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really lovely...and blimey so much work! Fab!

    Cute kid too...little monkey! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love it! And I too find that little monkey quite adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmmm, that is lovely. I have a whole bag of embroidered tablecloths, runners etc that I don't know what to use for, so this lovely skirt has inspired an idea. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts