HELLO, HOW ARE YOU? REMEMBER ME?

I seem to not have been here that much recently.

I've been taking lots of time out spending with the boys over the Easter holidays. 
Lots of hanging out with family and friends and an enormous amount of chocolate.
But all this does not mean I haven't been busy.
Oh boy I have been busy. Not really sure how I have managed to fit it all in what with all the relaxing an that going on.
So here is a quick blow your own trumpet moment.
I was asked to write a guest post over at &stitches about the embroidered piece 
Growing up in the shadow of the Cathedral I finished earlier in the year.

There has been so much interest in this piece and the story that goes with it. It kind of took me by surprise, a very lovely surprise, but surprise none the less.
&stitches are running a swap at the moment with the theme of place, so I guess this just fitted the bill.
The post is all about the process I use for image transfer. 
People have asked me about it here too, so pop over to &stitches and read all about it!
It was great fun to write, though much more difficult than I thought it would be. 
Odd that, I am rarely lost for words, but writing for someone else added a whole other dimension.
Tune back in soon and I'll share the rest of what I have been up to with you.
Hope all your Easter breaks were full of fun and sunshine.
Love Nora xxx

Comments

  1. I've already read it chuck and it is blooming brilliant!
    Well done and congrats x

    ReplyDelete
  2. how exciting!! a guest blogger...I'm off to have a look now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh boy i love that piece xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I clipped your tut on Evernote because I am sure I will try it. Your instructions seem easy to follow. I know exactly what you mean about difficulty in writing instructions for others to understand. BUT, you did a great job and thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will pop over to have a look. It's lovely when something captures people's imaginations like that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to have a bash at image transfer, you make it sound easy but I'm scared of breaking the printer. xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts