BLUEBELLS, WILD GARLIC, GRAVEYARD.

I seem to have been away for longer than I expected. 
Its the Easter holidays, we have been out having fun and entertaining visitors.
Yesterday we went exploring, Church Woods in Hollington.
We found wild garlic everywhere.

And when there wasn't wild garlic there were bluebells.

We even found an other worldly fairy glenn.

The Church's graveyard was beautiful with wonderful overgrown Victorian parts to explore.



But then we stumbled across a Weeping Angel.

So very quickly and with out blinking we left.

We are hoping very much it hasn't followed us.

Love Nora xxxx

Comments

  1. Ooooh that's creepy! I'm sure this weeping angel is OK......
    Julie xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is beautiful and a wee bit eerie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeeek!!!!! My first thought was a weeping angel too! SO SCARY!

    Love the beginning photos so much - what a great find :)

    Kx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful! Especially loved the "Fairy Glen" xxAxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, the Weeping Angel is too scary. Love the bluebells. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh oh....just like the ones on Dr Who that turn you to stone!
    seriously I think she has an eery beauty...D xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh dear, don't blink!
    "The angels have the phone box" is one of the only about three things I can actually say in Cornish

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just imagine being there after dark...with David Tennant? Okay! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Nora
    I LOVE your blog.
    Happy Easter

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh that's too creepy, I'll be having nightmares now!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful photos Miss Nora....but I think I'll keep the light on tonight! X

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts