Monday, 3 June 2013

A LITTLE BIT OF SAUCE.
Today I have been researching in to the saucy side of life.
Saucy Seaside postcards to be precise.
We all know them, we titter at them, we all love them.
I have been developing a new idea for a workshop.
Stitched saucy summer postcards.



A collage of fabrics, trims and papers.
It was much fun to make and has had me sniggering all day long.
I am it must be said particularly pleased with the sun.



You can find out all the details of the workshop here.
Hope the sun is shining where you are.
Love Nora xxx


7 comments:

  1. Ha! I love it so much. Brilliant as ever my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious and gorgeous all at the same time! :)) Kx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great laugh to start the day with, thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh er ... naughty but nice! You are clever ...
    M x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous! I love saucy postcards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's fabulous! Wonderful idea ...think it's better than the original.

    ReplyDelete