A LITTLE BIT OF HAPPY.
I saw this game over here, and thought it would be fun to join in especially as there is a lot to be excited about at the moment.
So here is my happy list
1. Apparently I am not working today! Until 5 minutes ago I was convinced I was teaching on the foundation course over at Wimbledon College of Art. But NO my mistake, I'm not in again till 3rd Jan. WOO WOO! what to do with all that extra time?
2. I hadn't left the house yet!
3. Billy Bragg signed my tea towel. I love Billy he has been my number one musical hero since the mid 80's, I was however a little a) drunk and b) excited when I met him.
4. I was one of the three stand in Listed Londoners on the Robert Elms show on BBC London yesterday. And he remembered who I was! I had rung in to talk about my shed in the summer.
I'm about 3/4 hour in if you fancy a listen.
I've played along with this game for years so was very excited to be joining in.
5. The Christmas duckies are back again.
6. Taking part in the South West Jumble at the weekend. My first craft fair, it was such good fun and a fantastic venue.
7. All the wonderful and encouraging comments left by every one
after my last post.
Especially from my Mum by email,
who threatened to sue me for deformation of character,
sorry Ma but we all know its so very very true.
And The every wonderful Auntie Rose who said I should be crowned for writing it. Thank you!
8. "Deck the Halls" Flaming Nora's Christmas get together
when lots of lovely ladies gathered together
to make the most fantastic decorations,
and eat what to me is the very essence of Christmas.
Mince pies and Quality Street.
9. Taking the boys on our annual trip to buy the tree.
10. ITS NEARLY CHRISTMAS!!
What is your little bit of happy, you can join in here.
I will return soon with a tale of Christmas past.
Love Shed Lady xx