TIME IS WHAT PREVENTS EVERYTHING HAPPENING AT ONCE.
I always seem to be doing this.
I'm really really rather busy with the old day job, can't fit in another thing not even with a large pot of elbow grease and a crow bar.
So this is the moment I pick to sign up for a new madcap adventure in the stitched world.
This time its the flowerpress brooch swap.
Can't tell you who its for, but I do hope they like it.

I got so carried away I made some more.

Ho humm, now where did I put those spare 10 minutes?
Oh yes that's right I think I used them up on a little bit of sleep.
How long is your to do list?
Mine is having an extension built for it.
I'm laying the foundations a month next Tuesday.
Also I must say a
HUGE
THANK YOU
for all the amazing and encouraging comments on my tits.
Oh this really is the joke that keeps on giving.
Much Love
Nora xxxx

Comments

  1. Oh I love your brooches! Especially the yarny one. First thing on my To-Do list is to find my darn To-Do list. Then I think the next thing listed is "Get Organized" I think we all know what happens when you massively over generalize on a To-Do list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, I love them! Especially the wool :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THE knitted ball one!!!! WIll you make me one of those???? We can do our own swap - seriously actually I would like two of them. Two different colours... Pretty please!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are SO beautiful I am utterly speechless! LOVE THEM :) Kx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts