TOTAL WHITE OUT
OR AVOIDING THE JOB IN HAND
Somehow this last week has just disappeared. 
How did that happen?
Is it possible?
Should I ring the authorities to let them know of such a strange occurrence?
This week I should have been telling you of the fantastic success of our Crafty Pint launch last weekend



When we were rushed off our feet with clever and creative people being clever and creative with tote bags.



learning how to screen print and carve block prints






I should be telling you that I heart Streatham.



I should be telling you all about the exciting programme of events we have planned.
I should be telling you that we had a milestone birthday for the youngest member of the clan.
The Bombshell turned 5.
I should be telling you how I'm a little freaked out that time is speeding up and he's all grown up. 
Last time I looked he was a baby with long blonde hair and a dummy.
Now he's a big boy with short brown hair who goes to school.



I should be telling you about how hopelessly underprepared I am for his birthday party later today, but we are going to draw a tactful veil over that one.
I should be telling you all about my next kids sewing class.
Hearts and Medals on 2nd February, and the exciting programme of events I also have planned here.



But all I want to do is run about in the snow jumping up and down like the child I really am and lobbing snowballs at unsuspecting passers by.



What I want to know is what is the point of a snow day on a Saturday?



Ah well, next week is another week, may be I won't loose any days, may be I will be more organised.
May be I won't leave it more than a week before coming back here again.
Happy Snow Days kids
Love Nora xxx

Comments

  1. Happy Birthday little fella, Mama whipped up a great snowy weekend for you!
    The Crafty Pint makings look fun, love the road markings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, I thought it was just me that last week vanished on. There really should be someone we can report these things to.

    Your workshop looked like a blast, hope things go from strength to strength for you.

    I'm a new follower, please pop by sometime,

    Sarabeth
    Life of an Agnostic Sunday School Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there Nora
    Oh my word, your boy is so grown and already 5 years old !! Yes, it's scary how quickly they grow and change, isn't it? I hope you had lots of fun with the party :-)
    Your children's craft activities look amazing - I'd love to come along myself !
    We've had some fun in the snow - mostly on Friday when it was soft and powdery and fresh. Not so much yesterday or today, as it is FREEEEEEZING cold here and the snow is pretty solid having frozen.
    Wishing you a happy Sunday and a fun one too,
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nora, let me kiss this lovely little clan member of yours. I wish him every happiness on earth -

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your little guy is such a cutie! I bet you came up trumps and he had a ball.
    Your workshops look like such good crafty fun - I wish we had something like it down here.
    We went sledging but after a spectacular fall (hubby and I on the same sledge catapulted into the air and he landed on top of me) I am aching all over and feeling even older than I am!!
    Have a good week - I hope you find an extra day somewhere ...
    M x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts