A FLORAL EXTRAVAGANZA.

Wow what a night!
Never in my wildest dreams did I expect so many people to turn up on Tuesday night.
But what fun!
The pub was hot and crowded as 30 lovely ladies gathered together to create
the kew gardens
of the brooch world.




There were so many we had to erect extra tables and someone even sat at the bar and sewed whilst chatting to her husband.
Many things I learnt that night,
but two important lessons were,
never get the fear and only print out 10 of each instruction sheet
thinking no one will come,
and two have lots of small change on you!




I met so many interesting, friendly, new people,( as opposed to the interesting, friendly people I already knew) in one night that my head is still spinning two days later.




Thank you all for making it such a fantastic evening.
I think you all had as much fun as I did, well if you didn't then you are all good liars.

Here is a selection of the delights created,
the pictures are some what random and of dubious quality, due to failing daylight and I suspect the technical ineptitude of the photographer.

I am sorry if you don't see your creation here I just couldn't fit them all in to this post, however if you click on the flickr link on the right, all will be revealed.
Looking forward to seeing you all again soon.
Nora xxx
Oh and if you are interested there is a fab review of the evening here, on the blog section of Visit London.com the official website for the London tourist board.
Gulp!
Bit blown away about that one actually!


















Comments

  1. thank you for a lovely evening!!
    Great to meet you and so many lovely new people.

    Hope to come to another of your events soon.

    regards

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful turnout, looks like great fun - I think I like the top blue one with the spots best. Glad it went well for you! x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts