At the end of a long long long hot sweaty day
The flaming Hippie knows just what I need.



Look at it how could any thing be more perfect?
The bubbles rising slowly through the glass.
The condensation pearling on the outside.
I think I can even see a thumb print there.
That first thirst quenching mouthful, the chill trickling down your throat and spreading through your body.
Suddenly life is not as bad as it seemed five minutes ago.
Served in the garden while the kids are deep in a t.v coma.
A few moments of clam to appreciate the beauty of a cold glass of Lager on the hottest day of the year.
Then off to reclaim all rights to the box and a blissful hour of Tour De France highlights.

COME ON BRADLEY YOU CAN DO IT SON!

May be my Hippie knows what is good for all of us, a cool, calm, refreshed Nora, is better than the snarling beast with a boiling head.

Comments

  1. Mmmmm... one of my first indulgences once this baby in my tummy comes out! xo m.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts