WHAT A CLANGER!
I am a lucky girl.



A while ago someone posted a picture of a knitted Clanger on facebook.
I happened to say how much I loved The Clangers, someone from my past spotted this fact and generously offered to make me one.



And now after seeing several tantalising work in progress photos the Clanger has arrived.
He has been welcomed with open arms in to the bosom of the family.
He is a wonderful gift that is making us all rather happy.



So yes I really am a lucky girl.
Hope your summer days are feeling full of luck and fun.
Love Nora xxx

Comments

  1. Just heard that The Wombles are making a comeback, hope The Clangers follow suit...can't spell the noise they made...happy days. Eco Ethel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gather the Clangers' 'voice' was made with a Swannee Whistle...

    Penny
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable Clanger. I wonder if they make a pattern for the Soup Dragon...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was also a fan of the clangers.....they made more sense to me than most adults..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts