WHAT'S NEXT?
Well, that is a good question.
Gillian and I have been working away sorting out the most fantastic schedule of events for Crafty Pint at our wonderfully supportive venue. The Railway SW16.
In fact they are so supportive it would appear they are letting us loose to arrange a HUGE event in the summer.
Still not sure I can believe anyone is mad enough or has enough faith in us to allow it, but apparently they have.
Sadly I can't let you know the details just yet, but trust me you will be amongst the first to know when I can spill all the beans.
In the mean time we have booked the talented Anna of Anna Agykum to run a fascinator class for us next week.



Have a quick peek at what we are going to be creating next Wednesday 13th March.
If you fancy joining us all the details can on how to book a place can be found here.
Then the following weekend on 16th March I will be holding the next Flaming Nora workshop for crafty boys and girls.
When we have Carol Gratham a local fibre and textile artist coming along to teach felting to the kids. We will be making felted chicks just in time for Easter.



I'm really excited about this one, as it is such a wonderful tactile thing for children to learn, and knowing what children are like I will be sad if we don't have at least one killer monster zombie chick before the end of the day.
If you fancy booking a place you can do so here.
Love Nora xxx 

Comments

  1. OOOh such exciting developments for you! I can't wait to hear more about your big adventure! I"m so glad for you :-) And I do love a felted chick,
    Happy days x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is exciting! I love this thriving craft community you've created. Hope it all goes well :) Kx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts