YOU KNOW YOU ARE THE ONLY GIRL IN THE HOUSE WHEN...
You wake up to find a gormiti city in your garden

You find a golden Dalek in the newly replenished fruit bowl.

There is a plastic pig with what looks suspiciously like a comb over on your towel when you come to have a bath before bed.

And most worryingly of all you find Dr Who with his quiff removed wearing a garrote round his neck next to the kettle.

Are you out numbered?
Sometimes I crave a bit of quiet time alone with the stationary.
But mainly I think I know no better!
Love Nora xx

Comments

  1. I know exactly how you feel - I too am in a testosterone fuelled house. As I look around the living room now there are gogos lined up along the window sill, Bionicles in the fireplace and Darth Vader is glaring at me from bedside the TV! M x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's that faulty chromosome that does it - the 'Y' that ought to have been another 'X' but one of the legs fell off. Makes mutants of 'em. You have a very inventive one there though. I was particularly impressed by the Dr Who.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My late mother in law related to me that she'd go into the freezer to get ice cubes only to find Han Solo in the ice tray "frozen in carbonite". I've got two little girls, so I dare say there will be less of that around here....

    ReplyDelete
  4. men eh....never mind, it can only get worse....

    ReplyDelete
  5. With a girl, I find little plastic horses everywhere, EVERYWHERE! Though she has her girly moments, yesterday she brought me a jar, held it up to me and asked, "Where are they?" "whats that dear?" I reply. "I had 4 giant slugs in here, where did they go?" I'm afraid I don't even want to know!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts