A LITTLE BIRD TOLD ME...


Here is a little bit of information on a workshop I am running

very very soon as part of the Streatham Festival.

If any of you lovely people out there fancy the trek to

South West 16 in good old London Town

I would love to meet you!


FLAMING NORA

PRESENTS

A LITTLE BIRD TOLD ME...


TUESDAY 5TH JULY 8 PM

An evening of stitching and twitching.

A sewing workshop making

decorative hand stitched

fabric birds.


Every one is welcome,

if you think you can’t sew you are wrong!

Let Nora show you how its done, no sewing ability too great or too small


At The Earl Ferrers Pub, 22 Ellora Rd, Streatham, SW16 6JF


£10 per head


Comments

  1. How lovely! Wish I could join you...looks brilliant.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. if it wouldn't take me about a week to get there, I'd be there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. in a pub? hmmmmmmmm......wonder why?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts